To celebrate our 3rd Anniversary, we're holding 5 consecutive Anniversary Raids!
The Anniversary Raid boss this time is Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black!
Take down the Boss with allies from around the world!
*The Event period may be subject to change depending on maintenance duration.
Win the Raid Battle and get Anniversary Raid Medals #2!
You might even get Hoi-Poi Coins!
You can trade in your Anniversary Raid Medals #2 at the Exchange Shop for fabulous rewards!
Use Hoi-Poi Coins on the special Event screen to get a variety of items!
Go up against the Raid Boss as many times as you like until they've been defeated!
Take on the Raid Boss and get Anniversary Raid Medals #2 and Hoi-Poi Coins!
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
*Items listed above are only a portion of the available Battle Rewards. More details are available in the app.
*Some reward items have a percentage chance to drop and are not guaranteed.
*You will not receive reward items after a loss.
How to Play
In this Event battle, you will cooperate with other players to defeat a powerful Raid Boss.
The Raid Boss will drop Anniversary Raid Medals #2 and Hoi-Poi Coins if you win.
Combine forces with players worldwide to take out the Raid Boss!
*The battle rules are the same as for Hyperdimensional Co-Op.
Missions are also available during the Anniversary Raid!
Complete as many Missions as you can before the Raid Boss is defeated to get Anniversary Raid Medals #2!
Use Battle Bonus Characters to defeat the Raid Boss!
Fight with them to gain the advantage!
Strengthen these characters and have them join the fight!
*The mentioned characters are only a portion of the Battle Bonus Characters.
Trade for awesome rewards in the Exchange Shop!
Trade in your Anniversary Raid Medals #2 at the Exchange Shop for awesome rewards!
Anniversary Raid Medal Exchange Shop Lineup
*Items listed above are only a portion of those available for exchange.
Use Hoi-Poi Coins to get items!
You can use your Hoi-Poi Coins on the special Event screen to get randomly selected items!
- Cannot be used on characters you haven't acquired yet.
- Some characters, such as Shallot and Event-exclusive characters, cannot use Multi-Z Power.
- Event-exclusive characters are those who have the card numbers DBL-EVT-XXX in the bottom right corner of their character details.
- Only Multi-Z Powers that have "LEGENDS LIMITED" in their Conditions can be used on LEGENDS LIMITED characters.Multi-Z Powers that do not have "LEGENDS LIMITED" in their Conditions cannot be used on LEGENDS LIMITED characters.
- The maximum number of Multi-Z Powers you can hold varies by type. (Check details for more information.)
- Excess Multi-Z Powers will be sent to your Gift Box. (Expires in 7 days.)
- For more details on Multi-Z Power, see Menu > Other > Help > Items > Multi-Z Power.
- If using a Multi-Z Power would cause a character's Z Power to exceed its maximum value, the surplus portion will be lost and will not be converted into Z Medals.
- This Event can be played after clearing Main Story 2-2-10 on NORMAL difficulty.
- There are no rewards for defeating Raid Bosses.
- You will not be able to participate in the Raid Battle after the Raid Boss has been defeated.
- You can hold a maximum of 9,999 Anniversary Raid Medals #2 in your inventory. Excess items will be sent to your Gift Box.
- You will not receive reward items after a loss.
- Any Anniversary Raid Medal #2 obtained in this Event cannot be used after it has finished. Please make sure to check the duration of the Exchange Shop.
- Your Anniversary Raid Medals from previous Events will reset when this Event begins.
- Event content, as well as Event start and end dates, may change without prior notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team