Characters

Bunny Girl Bulma (Youth)

SPARKING
GRN
collections
Tags
Stats
star star_border star star_border star star_border star star_border star star_border star star_border star star_border star star_border star star_border star star_border star star_border star star_border star star_border star star_border
Power
8.6K
Health
21.79K
Strike ATK
2.14K
Strike DEF
1.39K
Blast ATK
2.12K
Blast DEF
1.45K
Power
56.58K
Health
100.13K
Strike ATK
9.83K
Strike DEF
6.38K
Blast ATK
9.73K
Blast DEF
6.64K
Power
104.7K
Health
178.69K
Strike ATK
17.54K
Strike DEF
11.39K
Blast ATK
17.36K
Blast DEF
11.85K
Power
168.86K
Health
283.44K
Strike ATK
27.82K
Strike DEF
18.07K
Blast ATK
27.54K
Blast DEF
18.8K
Power
249.07K
Health
414.38K
Strike ATK
40.67K
Strike DEF
26.42K
Blast ATK
40.26K
Blast DEF
27.49K
Power
329.27K
Health
545.31K
Strike ATK
53.51K
Strike DEF
34.76K
Blast ATK
52.98K
Blast DEF
36.18K
Power
489.68K
Health
807.18K
Strike ATK
79.21K
Strike DEF
51.46K
Blast ATK
78.42K
Blast DEF
53.55K
Power
810.49K
Health
1.33M
Strike ATK
130.61K
Strike DEF
84.85K
Blast ATK
129.31K
Blast DEF
88.29K
Slice
99
Pierce
104
Impact
98
Explode
99
Vanish
2000
Ki Restore
2480
Critical
1294
Main Ability
Wait! Whoa! Time out!
Draw the Ultimate Arts Card "Surprise Blaster" next. +30% to ally Critical damage inflicted for 30 timer counts. +30% to ally Critical Rate for 30 timer counts. Requirements: 25 timer counts must elapse.
Unique Ability
Turtle Medal (Bronze) +2
+2 to Turtle Medals (Bronze) dropped during the Legends Road Event. Active Period: -
You gotta treat girls nicely!
The following effects occur from battle start until this character is defeated: +20% to damage inflicted by allies (cannot be cancelled). -3 to allies' Strike & Blast Arts cost (cannot be cancelled). Inflicts all enemies with Attribute Downgrade "+5 to Special Move Arts cost" (cannot be cancelled).
Nothing like being a babe!
1-3 of the following effects will occur randomly when this character enters the battlefield: 80% chance for +20% to damage inflicted for 20 timer counts. 50% chance to restore own Ki by 50. 30% chance to gain one Dragon Ball.
Strike
arrow_upward
arrow_upward
arrow_upward
Strike
Strike (Pierce)
Show Levels
LV Power Crit Cost
1 100 300 20
2 105 300 20
3 110 300 20
4 115 400 20
5 120 400 19
6 122 400 19
7 124 400 19
8 126 400 19
9 128 400 19
10 130 400 18
Shot
arrow_upward
arrow_upward
arrow_upward
Blast
Physical Blast (Pierce)
Show Levels
LV Power Crit Cost
1 60 300 20
2 65 300 20
3 70 300 20
4 75 400 20
5 80 400 19
6 82 400 19
7 84 400 19
8 86 400 19
9 88 400 19
10 90 400 18
Special
arrow_upward
arrow_upward
arrow_upward
Rocket Launcher
Deals major Explode damage. 50% chance to draw a Special Arts Card next upon activation.
Show Levels
LV Power Crit Cost
1 240 300 40
2 260 300 40
3 265 300 40
4 270 300 40
5 275 300 39
Extra
arrow_upward
arrow_upward
arrow_upward
Blow a Kiss
+20% to damage inflicted by allies for 20 timer counts. Destroys two of your enemy's Strike Arts Cards. +50% to ally and all enemies' Ki Recovery for 10 timer counts.
Show Levels
LV Power Crit Cost
1 100 100 15
2 100 100 14
3 100 100 13
4 100 100 12
5 100 100 11
Ultimate Special
arrow_upward
arrow_upward
arrow_upward
Surprise Blaster
Deals major Impact damage. Gain Attribute Upgrade "-100% to enemy's 'Sustained Damage CUT' effects" for 5 timer counts upon activation. Inflicts enemy with Attribute Downgrade "+3 to substitution count" on hit.
Show Levels
LV Power Crit Cost
1 275 300 20
2 300 300 20
3 305 300 20
4 310 300 20
5 315 300 19
Art Cards Held
Boost Panels
health
+21540
strike atk
+1828
blast atk
+1810
strike def
+1493
blast def
+1524
critical
+184
strike art lv
+1
blast art lv
+1
health
+23060
strike atk
+1962
blast atk
+1941
strike def
+1602
blast def
+1634
critical
+222
strike art lv
+1
blast art lv
+1
health
+34147
strike atk
+2905
blast atk
+2880
strike def
+2372
blast def
+2419
critical
+332
strike art lv
+1
blast art lv
+1
health
+42788
strike atk
+3642
blast atk
+3603
strike def
+2975
blast def
+3031
critical
+370
strike art lv
+1
blast art lv
+1
health
+53964
strike atk
+4596
blast atk
+4548
strike def
+3748
blast def
+3829
critical
+408
strike art lv
+0
blast art lv
+0
health
+69460
strike atk
+5920
blast atk
+5856
strike def
+4832
blast def
+4927
critical
+426
strike art lv
+0
blast art lv
+0
health
+80172
strike atk
+6829
blast atk
+6762
strike def
+5576
blast def
+5688
critical
+436
strike art lv
+0
blast art lv
+0
health
+325131
strike atk
+27682
blast atk
+27400
strike def
+22598
blast def
+23052
critical
+2378
strike art lv
+4
blast art lv
+4
Z Ability Tag Based Equipment How to Obtain
DBL16-06S