*The event period may be subject to change according to the maintenance duration.
Get Android #17 (DBL03-16E)'s Z Power in this event!
Faced with the overwhelming power of the Androids, Piccolo finally decides to fuse with Kami.
Relive the fierce battle between Android #17 and Piccolo in this Story from the Original Series.
Clear Chapter 4 to acquire Android #17 (DBL03-16E)'s Z Power.
Full Power Energy Ball
Deals major Explode damage.
+15% to Blast damage inflicted for 15 timer counts.
+60 to Ki Recovery.
Requirements: 20 timer counts must elapse.
Unlock Ki: Form of Attack
+20% to Strike damage for 20 timer counts.
Z Ability II
+20% to Element: RED base
Blast Attack & Defense
Cover: Sustained Damage CUT
Reduce damage received by 20%
until combo ends when changing cover.
+20% to Strike Damage inflicted for 15 timer counts
and +3 to own substitution count when activated.
Base Blast Attack +6.00~15.00%
Base Health +5.00~12.50%
+6.00~15.00% damage to Hybrid Saiyan
Base Blast Defense +8.00~20.00%
Base Critical +4.00~10.00%
+6.00~15.00% defense against Trunks
Special Move Damage +4.00~10.00%
Base Strike Defense +6.00~15.00%
Vanishing Gauge Restore Speed +5.00~12.50%
- Event content, as well as event start and end dates, may change without prior notice.
- Z Power for characters acquirable during this event can also be acquired in the currently available Summon. For details, please check the Z Power List found on the Summon screen.
- There is a chance that Equipment can be acquired as dropped Rewards in Battles. *Drop types and rates differ depending on story and difficulty level.
- Please note that the Missions for returning events will be switched to new contents compared to when they were first released.
- Equipment from this event might appear in later events.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team