*The event period may be subject to change according to the maintenance duration.
Get Android 20 (DBL02-09E)'s Z Power in this event!
A revival of the original story, tracking a cornered Android #20.
Completing the 4 chapters will allow you to get Z Power for Android #20.
Deals major Explode damage.
+25% to own Vanishing Gauge Recovery for 15 timer counts.
A Scientist's Knowledge
+15 to Strike Arts cost to enemy for 10 timer counts.
Requirements: 10 timer counts must elapse.
Ki Wave Absorption
Absorbs enemy Ki blast attacks.
Z Ability II
+23% to "Tag: Android" base Strike Attack and Defense during battle.
Crisis: Vanishing Gauge Recovery UP
+45% to own Vanishing Gauge Recovery when two allies are defeated.
Absorbs enemy Ki blast attacks when changing cover for the first time.
+5 to own substitution count when activated.
Upgrade [Cover: Absorb]
+1 to amount Cover: Absorb can be used.
Unlocked at Master Class
Base Blast Attack +8.00~20.00%
Base Critical +5.00~12.50%
+4.00~10.00% defense against Super Saiyan
Base Strike Defense +5.00~12.50%
Base Blast Defense +4.00~10.00%
Base Health +3.00~7.50%
Base Blast Defense +6.00~15.00%
Base Strike Defense +4.00~10.00%
Base Ki Restore Speed +3.00~7.50%
Special Move Damage +5.00~12.50%
Base Strike Attack +4.00~10.00%
Base Blast Attack +3.00~7.50%
- Event content, as well as event start and end dates, may change without prior notice.
- Z Power for characters acquirable during this event can also be acquired in the currently available Summon. For details, please check the Z Power List found on the Summon screen.
- There is a chance that Equipment can be acquired as dropped Rewards in Battles. *Drop types and rates differ depending on story and difficulty level.
- Please note that the Missions for returning events will be switched to new contents compared to when they were first released.
- Equipment from this event might appear in later events.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team