Work together with three Buddies to defeat a powerful Boss!
Fight side by side with multiple AIs in the PvE mode Full Power Battle!
Full Power Battle is a mode where players cooperate with three Buddies to fight a Boss in a four-on-one battle.
Join forces with your Buddies and use the All-Out Rush, Rising Rush Z, and other attacks unique to Full Power Battle to take on the Boss.
Full Power Battle Rules
- Unlike regular battles, in Full Power Battle, the player only controls one character, while their three Buddies are AI-controlled, turning this mode into a four-on-one battle against the Boss.
- Each battle member has their own party, which can consist of up to 10 support members and 1 Comrade.
- Support members and Comrades in a party will power up the battle member with their Z Abilities and Power Level Bonus.
- You can use characters that your friends or guild members have set as Comrades in your party. Comrades give a slightly greater boost than your own support members. *A Comrade's level and unlocked Boost Panels will be fixed. *If you wish to set your own Comrades, you can do so from either the main Full Power Battle screen or from Player Status.
- There are certain restrictions on what characters you can use in Full Power Battle. This also applies to support members. Characters who do not meet the restrictions cannot be used in the party.
- Battle members will get certain buffs during battle depending on their Battle Style. The effects from these buffs can also be stacked.
|Battle Style ||Effect |
|Melee ||+10% to all allies' damage inflicted upon activating All-Out Rush (Strike). |
|Ranged ||+10% to all allies' damage inflicted upon activating All-Out Rush (Blast). |
|Defense ||Reduces all allies' damage received by 10% when enemy activates Dual Break. |
|Support ||+20% to all allies' Ki Recovery when enemy starts preparing to launch an Ultra Burst. |
|Increases Arts Card Draw Speed by 1 level when enemy starts preparing to launch an Ultra Burst. |
- You will win the battle when the Boss's health reaches zero.
- The player loses if the character they are controlling is defeated.
Try to unleash 4-person All-Out Rush attacks
- All-Out Rush is a special attack in which all four characters attack together to inflict heavy damage. There are two types of All-Out Rush: Strike and Blast. Every time you use a Strike or Blast Arts Card, there is a set chance that a special Strike or Blast Arts Card will appear.
- All-Out Rush (Strike): Time your taps according to what's shown on screen.
- All-Out Rush (Blast): Tap the button on screen rapidly.
- A successful attack will deal even more damage to the enemy.
Unleash a Rising Rush Z!
- Tap an Arts Card with a Dragon Ball on it to get a Dragon Ball. Get all 7 and a "Rising Rush" button will appear. Tap it to get a chance to unleash the powerful Rising Rush Z combo attack.
- Flick in the directions shown on screen at the right moments before time is up. If all flicks are successful, a Rising Rush Z will trigger, inflicting massive damage on the enemy. If you cannot execute all flicks within the time limit, the Rising Rush Z will fail to activate.
Evade the Dual Break!
- When the Boss loses enough health, they'll unleash a wide-range attack that targets all characters.
- If your character is within the attack range, instructions for evasive maneuvers will be displayed on the screen. Follow the instructions and evade forward or backward to avoid the attack. *Buddy Characters will always be hit by this attack.
- If your character successfully evades, your Buddies' health recovers. *If a Buddy was defeated by the Dual Break, they will not recover.
- The Boss cannot be damaged while the Dual Break is in effect. Concentrate on avoiding the attack.
Stop the Ultra Burst!
- Ultra Burst is the Boss's special move.
- In order to fire off an Ultra Burst, the Boss must first gather energy for a set period of time. A gauge will appear on the screen when this occurs. Attacking the enemy will deplete this gauge. If the gauge is depleted within the time limit, the Ultra Burst will be stopped.
Work Together to Build Link
Provide backup with Assist!
- The Boss decides who to attack based on a special parameter called Aggro and will target the character with the highest Aggro. Aggro fluctuates as characters perform actions.
- Full Power Battle also includes another special action called "Assist." It can be used when one of your Buddies is under attack to protect them from the Boss. It'll also cause the Boss to target you for a short time and increases your Link.
- You can join Full Power Battle via Events. *To participate in the Event, you must clear Main Story 7-7-8.
- Abilities that mention battle members, allies, and so on in their activation conditions or range of effect will not apply to Buddies in Full Power Battle. *Your Buddies are not treated as battle members and will not affect activation conditions, including those of Equipment.
- Assists will occur instead of cover changes during Full Power Battle.
- Assists can only be used in Full Power Battle to draw the attention of the Boss and to take hits for your Buddy.
- Abilities that activate on cover change will not activate with Assist.
- Some special cover changes will not activate as Assists.
With your overwhelming support, we will continue focusing all our efforts on providing you with even more ways to enjoy Legends!
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team