Create your very own team and aim for the top in the Tournament of Power!
Do you have what it takes to claim victory?!
*The Event period may be subject to change depending on maintenance duration.
What's the Tournament of Power?
This is a new mode where you form a team of six characters and compete against other players to get the highest battle score by defeating enemy teams on the map!
The tournament is split into seasons, and rankings are based on the Battle Score you earn from defeating enemy teams!
Earn Chrono Crystals by defeating the fierce boss waiting in the depths of the map!
This season you can bring up to 2 backup members.
*The number of backup members you can bring may change with the season.
Boost Characters are vital to improving your Battle Score!
If you use the set Boost Characters for the season in battle, your Battle Score will increase!
Strengthen these characters and have them join the fight!
*For details, see Tournament of Power > Rankings > Season Details > Boost Characters.
Season rewards will be given according to your Battle Score at the end of the season!
Aim for the best rewards with a high score!
*Items listed above are only a portion of the season rewards.
*For details, see Tournament of Power > Rankings > Season Details > Season Rewards.
Overall Ranking Rewards
Join the Tournament of Power to get amazing rewards, including Chrono Crystals!
Top-ranking players will also be presented with a special Title!
Aim for the special Title with a high Battle Score!
Tournament of Power #3 Champion
2nd to 1,000th
Tournament of Power #3 Top Cut
1,001st to 6,000th
Tournament of Power #3 Prize-Winner
*Items listed above are only a portion of the ranking rewards.
*For details, see Tournament of Power > Rankings > Season Details > Ranking Rewards.
Tournament of Power #3 Event Missions will also be held at the same time!
Complete the Missions during the season and receive amazing rewards!
*Items listed above are only a portion of the Mission rewards.
*For more details, see Mission > Event Missions > Tournament of Power.
- To play the Tournament of Power, you must clear Part 2 Book 8 of the Main Story.
- This season you can bring up to 2 backup members.
- The number of backup members you can bring may change with the season.
- Engaging in actions detrimental to the gameplay experience of others may result in exclusion from rankings.Thank you for your understanding.
- When viewing the rankings, keep in mind that player placement corresponds to the time the data was compiled, and thus may not always be up to date.
- There is a delay between the season ending and the announcement of calculated ranks.
- There is also a delay between the announcement of calculated ranks and delivery of Ranking Rewards.
- Once Season Rewards and Season Ranking Rewards have been readied on the server side, simply visit the Tournament of Power screen to receive them.
- Tournament Participation Points are only valid for the current season. They will reset and cannot be carried into the next season.
- Battle Scores will reset every season.
- You can only use specialized Tournament of Power Equipment in the Tournament of Power. Keep in mind that you cannot use regular Equipment.
- Event content, as well as Event start and end dates, may change without prior notice.
- Check the in-game help for more information on the Tournament of Power.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team