*The Event period may be subject to change depending on maintenance duration.
Collect Courageous Battle Medals by clearing the Raid Battle and trade them for fabulous prizes at the Exchange Shop.
You can join the Raid Battle as many times as you like until the Raid Boss is defeated!
Take down the Boss with allies from around the world!
*Only part of the total rewards are listed above. More details are available in the app.
*Some reward items have a percentage chance to drop and are not guaranteed.
*You will not receive reward items after a loss.
How to Play
In this Event battle, you will cooperate with other players to defeat a powerful Raid Boss.
Courageous Battle Medals drop when you win raid battles.
Combine forces with players worldwide to take out the Raid Boss!
*The battle rules are the same as Hyperdimensional Co-Op.
Use Battle Bonus Characters to defeat the Raid Boss!
Fight with them to gain the advantage!
Strengthen these characters and have them join the fight!
*The mentioned characters are only a portion of the Battle Bonus Characters.
Trade for awesome rewards in the Exchange Shop!
Exchange the Medals you collect for items at the Exchange Shop!
Courageous Battle Medal Exchange Shop Lineup
*Items listed above are only a portion of those that can be exchanged for.
Confirmed In-Game Issues
- An error may send you back to the title screen if you win after selling the Equipment you have equipped in Extreme Clash Raid. *When this happens, the battle result will be invalidated and you will not be able to receive rewards. *You can address this issue by re-equipping Equipment in the Extreme Clash Raid Party Formation screen.
- Cannot be used on characters you haven't acquired yet.
- Some characters, such as Shallot and Event-exclusive characters, cannot use Multi-Z Power.
- Event-exclusive characters are those who have the card numbers DBL-EVT-XXX in the bottom right corner of their character details.
- Only Multi-Z Powers that have "LEGENDS LIMITED" in their Conditions can be used on LEGENDS LIMITED characters.Multi-Z Powers that do not have "LEGENDS LIMITED" in their Conditions cannot be used on LEGENDS LIMITED characters.
- The maximum number of Multi-Z Powers you can hold varies by type. (Check details for more information.)
- Excess Multi-Z Powers will be sent to your Gift Box. (Expires in 7 days.)
- For more details on Multi-Z Power, see Menu > Other > Help > Items > Multi-Z Power.
- If using a Multi-Z Power would cause a character's Z Power to exceed its maximum value, the surplus portion will be lost and will not be converted into Z Medals.
- This Event can be played after clearing Main Story 2-2-10 on NORMAL difficulty.
- There are no rewards for defeating Raid Bosses.
- You will not be able to participate in the Raid Battle after the Raid Boss has been defeated.
- The maximum number of Courageous Battle Medals you can hold is 9,999. If you exceed the limit, the surplus medal (s) will be sent to your Gift Box.
- You will not receive reward items after a loss.
- The medals earned in this Event will not be usable after the exchange period ends. Please pay attention to the exchange period.
- Your Courageous Battle Medals from previous Events will reset when this Event begins.
- Event content, as well as Event start and end dates, may change without prior notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team