Ultra Space-Time Rush is here!
Use every fighter at your disposal to take on emerging enemies in this all-out battle of endurance!
Get event-limited Titles and rewards with points you collect from defeating enemies!
New Season Begins!
*The event period may be subject to change according to the maintenance duration.
- All Rush clear statuses have been reset.
- Added Fragment 1 [Red] and Rare Fragment 1 [Red] to the Exchange Shop.
- Adjusted some item exchange rates in the Exchange Shop. *Rewards can be earned again by collecting points. *Rush progress has not been reset.
How to Play
1. Select characters to take into the Ultra Space-Time Rush.
Each character only gets one chance to participate in the Ultra Space-Time Rush!
Once you use a character in your party, you can't use them again!
Think carefully about which characters to battle with and when!
*Characters set only as support will also be unable to be used again.
2. Get rewards by collecting points!
Earn points by clearing floors and completing challenges!
Obtain Point Rewards if your total points acquired across all floors exceeds a certain amount!
*Ultra Space-Time Rush doesn't use up any Energy, so you're free to attempt as many times as you want! Try and get as many points as you can!
Check the link below for more info on rewards.
New Awakened Equipment
New Memories have been added to the Rush Medal Exchange Shop!
Here's this season's Awakened Equipment!
Awakened Believe in yourself, Gohan! No. １
Health Restoration +10.00~15.00%
+8.00~12.50% to own Strike & Blast Defense for each Tag: Son Family battle member.
Base Strike Attack +15.00~25.00% &
Base Blast Attack +8.00~12.50%
- Each Title can only be obtained once.
- Points are relevant only in the season they are obtained.
- Points and clear statuses of each Rush will reset at the start of the next season.
- Event content, as well as event start and end dates, may change without prior notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team