The Super Space-Time Duel #10 is on now!
You can receive Season Rewards in accordance with your Battle Rank by participating in Rating Matches!
Plus, you can receive rewards according to your World Ranking at the end of each season!
Season and Ranking Rewards are being revamped in this season.
We've expanded the Ranking Rewards to start from Rank 10,000 instead of Rank 1,000!
Battle with warriors from around the world and aim for the Top World Ranking!
Get Z Power from Z Job Requests!
Receive Job Requests as Rating Match drop rewards! The higher your Battle Rank, the better your chances of getting Job Requests!
Get Z Power [Piccolo] as drop rewards in Adventures during the event!
Win Rating Matches and Limit Break Piccolo to ★7!
Fused with Nail Piccolo
Special Beam Cannon
Deals major Impact damage.
Causes enemies to take 10% more Blast damage for 15 counts.
Restores ally health by 20% and cures Abnormal Conditions.
Requirements: 10 timer counts must elapse.
Unlock Ki: Form of Attack
+15% to own Strike & Blast damage for 20 counts.
Z Ability II
+20% to "Element: YEL" health restoration during battle.
Cover: Sustained Damage Cut
Reduce damage received by 40% until combo ends when changing cover. +2 to own substitution count when activated.
Introducing Piccolo-exclusive Equipment!
Base Blast Attack +8.00~20.00%
Base Strike Attack +6.00~15.00%
+10.00~25.00% damage to Android for 20 timer counts
Event Missions linked to "Super Space-Time Duel #10" also on now!
Clear the missions in time to receive fabulous rewards!
Event Mission Reward Contents (Total)
- Master's Pack 1 Summon Ticket x10
- Chrono Crystal x300
- Zeni x3,000,000
- Skip Ticket x20
- Rare Medal x500
- Battle Ranks 1-19: 50 Rare Medals & 10,000 Zeni & 20 Adventure Slot Keys
- Battle Ranks 20-29: 500 Rare Medals & 500,000 Zeni & 20 Adventure Slot Keys
- Battle Ranks 30-39: 1,000 Rare Medals & 1,000,000 Zeni & 20 Adventure Slot Keys & 5 Master's Pack 1 Summon Tickets
- Battle Ranks 40-49: 1,500 Rare Medals & 2,000,000 Zeni & 20 Adventure Slot Keys & 7 Master's Pack 1 Summon Tickets
- Battle Rank 50: 2,000 Rare Medals & 3,000,000 Zeni & 20 Adventure Slot Keys & 10 Master's Pack 1 Summon Tickets
- Ranks 6,001-10,000: 1,500 Rare Medals & 1,000 Chrono Crystals & 10 Master's Pack 1 Summon Tickets
- Ranks 3,001-6,000: 2,000 Rare Medals & 1,000 Chrono Crystals & 15 Master's Pack 1 Summon Tickets
- Ranks 1,001-3,000: 2,500 Rare Medals & 1,000 Chrono Crystals & 15 Master's Pack 1 Summon Tickets
- Ranks 2-1,000: 3,000 Rare Medals & 1,000 Chrono Crystals & 20 Master's Pack 1 Summon Tickets
- Ranks 1: 3,500 Rare Medals & 1,500 Chrono Crystals & 25 Master's Pack 1 Summon Tickets
What are Rare Medals?
You can exchange Rare Medals for a variety of items in the Exchange Shop:
- Master's Pack 1 Summon Ticket
- Z Power
- Souls (each color)
- Training Items
- Job Requests
- Adventure Slot Key * Some items change daily.
Z Power [Goku (Spirit Bomb)] is only available in the Exchange Shop!
Collect Rare Medals and gain an advantage over your rivals!
* The card number for Goku (Spirit Bomb) available in the Exchange Shop is DBL01-03S.
Deals major Explode damage.
Causes enemy to receive 15% more Blast damage for 15 timer counts.
30% chance to inflict Faint.
Cause enemy to receive 40% more Blast Damage for 25 timer counts.
Requirements: 15 timer counts must elapse.
+15% to damage inflicted for 30 timer counts.
Z Ability II
+22% to "Tag: Saiyan" base Strike Defense during battle.
Double-Team: Blast Atk UP
+20% to Blast Damage inflicted when 3 battle members are left.
- Check out the "Events" tab in Mission for more information.
- You can play Event Missions after completing all Beginner Missions.
- Mission content, as well as event start and end dates, may change without prior notice.Thank you for your understanding.
- Mission rewards cannot be accepted after expiration date.Don't forget to accept your gifts!
- When viewing the rankings, keep in mind that player placement corresponds to the time the data was compiled, and thus may not always be up to date.
- There is a delay between the season ending and the announcement of calculated ranks.
- There is also a delay between the announcement of calculated ranks and delivery of Ranking Rewards.
- Season Rewards, Season Ranking Rewards, and Special Rank Up Rewards will be delivered by accessing the PvP screen after they have been calculated.
- Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection when participating in Rating Battles.
- Engaging in actions detrimental to the gameplay experience of others may result in exclusion from rankings.Thank you for your understanding.
* Check the "PvP Warnings" on the top right side of the PvP screen for more details.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team