Thank you for your continued support of Dragon Ball Legends.
We have confirmed the existence of the following issues and are now investigating them.
Issue Under Investigation:
- The third slot for the Equipment "NOOOO!" shows as having a +0.00 effect. This description does not change the actual effect of the Equipment.
- Incorrect text displayed in the Filter dialog box of Equipment list Incorrect: ランク(Debug) Correct: Rank
- When using "Chrono Crystals" to restore Energy, the number of "Chrono Crystals" consumed is not correctly displayed. Please find below the correct amounts needed for Energy restoration.
*Energy can be restored by "Chrono Crystals" up to 10 times per day. *The day changes each day at .
- Time #1 : Chrono Crystal x 10
- Time #2 : Chrono Crystal x 10
- Time #3 : Chrono Crystal x 20
- Time #4 : Chrono Crystal x 20
- Time #5 : Chrono Crystal x 30
- Time #6 : Chrono Crystal x 30
- Time #7 : Chrono Crystal x 40
- Time #8 : Chrono Crystal x 40
- Time #9 : Chrono Crystal x 50
- Time #10 : Chrono Crystal x 50
- When using Chrono Crystals to restore Energy, the message "Skip Ticket limit reached. Tickets have been sent to Gift Box." will display, even when the limit is not reached. * If the max number of Skip Tickets possessed has not been reached, Skip Tickets will still be added to your items, but maybe with a delay. * By returning to the title screen and then logging in again, the count will display correctly. * You will not be prevented from receiving Skip Tickets due to this issue. * If the max number of Skip Tickets has been reached, excessive tickets will be sent to your Gift Box as per usual.
The following issues have been fixed.（)
- Equipment List cannot be accessed under certain circumstances.
We apologize for the inconvenience we are causing our players, but we would like to ask for your patience until the issue is addressed.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team