Thank you for your continued support of Dragon Ball Legends.
We have confirmed the existence of the following issues and are now investigating them.
We apologize for the inconvenience we are causing our players, but we would like to ask for your patience until these issues are addressed.
Issues Under Investigation:
- In the dialog box that appears when Zenkai Awakening, the cost of each Arts is displayed twice. *This is a display issue only and does not affect the Arts themselves.
- There are cases where the shield icon does not appear when performing a secure upgrade on some Equipment. *This is a display issue only. The secure upgrade is still applied as intended.
- When there is an update available, some users are experiencing a delay between tapping the title screen and the update prompt appearing. The prompt will eventually display after tapping the title screen. We are aware of the inconvenience this issue has caused and are currently investigating the problem. Please wait patiently for the problem to be resolved.
- In the Full Power Battle party formation screen, the number of Arts Cards displayed does not reflect the number your Buddies have. *The Arts Cards the player uses in Full Power Battle include those held by Buddies. *This is a formation screen display issue only. It does not affect the actual battle.
- If a character levels up or Limit Breaks while you are using the Quick Battle feature in Battle Gauntlet, the stat changes are not being applied for the subsequent battles. *Pausing or quitting Quick Battle will give the character in question the correct stats.
- Items received from Tournament of Power Ranking Rewards may not display correctly. This issue may occur when there is a communication error. Please note that Titles and rewards are still received correctly, even when they are not displayed or are shown with incorrect amounts. *If this issue occurs, please try to Resync Game Data from the Support menu on the title screen.
- A restore cannot be completed if it is attempted after the title screen has been displayed two or more times, or if you attempt to restore two or more times while the application is running. *To complete the process successfully, please restore only once at the title screen the first time after launching the app.
We apologize for the inconvenience we are causing our valued players.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team