Thank you for your continued support of Dragon Ball Legends.
We have confirmed the existence of the following issues and are now investigating them.
We apologize for the inconvenience we are causing our players, but we would like to ask for your patience until these issues are addressed.
Issues Under Investigation:
- Loading times before battle are longer than in the previous app version. The developers have been informed and are now investigating.
- There are cases where tapping the "MENU" button while the Tournament of Power is changing seasons may cause the app to freeze. *If this happens, please try restarting the app.
- When opening character details on certain screens, even if the character is capable of transforming, the "Before Transformation" and "After Transformation" buttons do not appear. You can confirm before and after transformation character details through the following. Menu > Characters > Character List > Tap character > Show details
- Restore cannot be completed normally if it is done after the title screen appears more than twice, or if you restore more than twice while the application is running. *To complete the process successfully, please restore only once at the title screen the first time after launching the app.
- Certain Missions are not being counted towards in "Extreme Clash Raid" battles. *Affected Missions in particular are those requiring the use of Rising Rush and Arts Cards. *These Missions will still be counted towards in other Events as well as the Main Story, so feel free to continue to complete them.
We apologize for the inconvenience we are causing our valued players.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team