The Super Space-Time Duel #6 is on now!
You can receive Season Rewards in accordance with your Battle Rank by participating in Rating Matches!
Plus, you can receive rewards according to your World Ranking at the end of each season!
Battle with warriors from around the world and aim for the Top World Ranking!
Plus, EXTREME Android #18's Z Power can be acquired as drop rewards in Rating Matches this season! The higher your Battle Rank, the better your chances of getting Z Powers!
Deals major Explode damage.
Causes enemy to receive 10% more Explode damage for 15 timer counts.
Draw a Special Arts Card next.
Restores own Ki by 40
Requirements: 10 timer counts must elapse.
Unlock Ki: Form of Life
Restore own health by 15%.
Z Ability III
+17% to Tag: Female Warrior max base health during battle.
Crisis: Gauge Recovery UP
+45% to Vanishing Gauge Recovery when 2 allies are downed.
Introducing Android-exclusive Equipment!
Base Critical +7.50～17.50%
Base Blast Defense +5.00～15.00%
Base Strike Attack +7.50～12.50%
Fight your way through some fierce battles this season to Limit Break EXTREME Android #18 to ★7!
Event Missions linked to "The 6th Super Space-Time Duel" also on now!
Clear the missions in time to receive fabulous rewards!
Event Mission Reward Contents (Total)
- Chrono Crystal x1,000
- Zeni x1,500,000
- Skip Ticket x50
- Gravity x10 Machine Fuel x10
- Rising Soul 1 [Blue] x150
- Rising Soul 1 [Red] x150
- Rising Soul 2 [Blue] x150
- Rising Soul 2 [Red] x150
- Rising Soul 3 [Blue] x120
- Rising Soul 3 [Red] x120
- Super Soul 1 [Blue] x6
- Super Soul 1 [Red] x6
- Super Soul 2 [Blue] x6
- Super Soul 2 [Red] x6
- Rare Medal x500
- Battle Ranks 1-4: 20 Rare Medals & 10 Training Weights (200 kg)
- Battle Ranks 5-9: 50 Rare Medals & 10 Training Weights (200 kg)
- Battle Ranks 10-14: 80 Rare Medals & 50,000 Zeni
- Battle Ranks 15-19: 100 Rare Medals & 70,000 Zeni
- Battle Ranks 20-24: 250 Rare Medals & 80,000 Zeni
- Battle Ranks 25-29: 500 Rare Medals & 90,000 Zeni
- Battle Ranks 30-34: 700 Rare Medals & 100,000 Zeni
- Battle Ranks 35-39: 1,000 Rare Medals & 150,000 Zeni
- Battle Ranks 40-44: 1,300 Rare Medals & 250,000 Zeni
- Battle Ranks 45-49: 1,500 Rare Medals & 500,000 Zeni
- Battle Rank 50: 2,000 Rare Medals & 1,000,000 Zeni
- Ranks 801-1,000: 50 Rare Medals, 20 Chrono Crystals, 10,000 Zeni
- Ranks 601-800: 100 Rare Medals, 40 Chrono Crystals, 20,000 Zeni
- Ranks 401-600: 200 Rare Medals, 60 Chrono Crystals, 30,000 Zeni
- Ranks 301-400: 300 Rare Medals, 80 Chrono Crystals, 40,000 Zeni
- Ranks 201-300: 400 Rare Medals, 100 Chrono Crystals, 50,000 Zeni
- Ranks 101-200: 500 Rare Medals, 150 Chrono Crystals, 80,000 Zeni
- Ranks 51-100: 600 Rare Medals, 200 Chrono Crystals, 100,000 Zeni
- Ranks 21-50: 700 Rare Medals, 300 Chrono Crystals, 150,000 Zeni
- Ranks 11-20: 800 Rare Medals, 400 Chrono Crystals, 200,000 Zeni
- Ranks 4-10: 900 Rare Medals, 500 Chrono Crystals, 250,000 Zeni
- Rank 3: 1,000 Rare Medals, 600 Chrono Crystals, 500,000 Zeni
- Rank 2: 1,500 Rare Medals, 800 Chrono Crystals, 800,000 Zeni
- Rank 1: 2,000 Rare Medals, 1,000 Chrono Crystals, 1,000,000 Zeni
What are Rare Medals?
You can exchange Rare Medals for a variety of items in the Exchange Shop:
- Z Power
- Souls (each color)
- Training Items
- Job Requests
- Costumes * Some items change daily.
Z Power [Goku (Spirit Bomb)] is only available in the Exchange Shop!
Collect Rare Medals and gain an advantage over your rivals!
* The card number for Goku (Spirit Bomb) available in the Exchange Shop is DBL01-03S.
Deals major Explode damage.
Causes enemy to receive 15% more Blast damage for 15 timer counts.
30% chance to inflict Faint.
Cause enemy to receive 40% more Blast Damage for 25 timer counts.
Requirements: 15 timer counts must elapse.
+15% to damage inflicted for 30 timer counts.
Z Ability III
+24% to "Tag: Saiyan" base Strike Defense during battle.
Double-Team: Blast Atk UP
+20% to Blast Damage inflicted when 3 battle members are left.
- Check out the "Events" tab in Mission for more information.
- You can play Event Missions after completing all Beginner Missions.
- Mission content, as well as event start and end dates, may change without prior notice.Thank you for your understanding.
- Mission rewards cannot be accepted after expiration date.Don't forget to accept your gifts!
- When viewing the rankings, keep in mind that player placement corresponds to the time the data was compiled, and thus may not always be up to date.
- There is a delay between the season ending and the announcement of calculated ranks.
- There is also a delay between the announcement of calculated ranks and delivery of Ranking Rewards.
- Season Rewards, Season Ranking Rewards, and Special Rank Up Rewards will be delivered by accessing the PvP screen after they have been calculated.
- Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection when participating in Rating Battles.
- Engaging in actions detrimental to the gameplay experience of others may result in exclusion from rankings.Thank you for your understanding.
* Check the "PvP Warnings" on the top right side of the PvP screen for more details.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team