Thank you for your continued support of Dragon Ball Legends.
The app version was updated on 07/15/2020
The most recent version is 2.9.0.
This update includes major improvements to the game system, including optimization of action speeds and improved PvP matching conditions.
To continue to play the game, please update to the latest version in app stores.
- Due to these major improvements to the system, game data will need to be re-downloaded after the update.
- This update will be more data heavy than previous installments.
- Your user data will remain usable.
- We recommend downloading in an area with good reception or Wi-Fi.
- Please be aware that it may be difficult to find a match in PvP for some time after the update.
- Reduced time required to load the title screen after starting the app.
- Greatly reduced loading time at the start of battles. Enjoy battles at a faster pace!
- Adjusted how items are handled after trading in the Exchange Shop, and improved load times.
- Strengthened measures against unfair play in PvP Rating Matches. If you use dishonest methods to achieve Rating Match rankings, you will lose your right to participate for that season. We will continue to monitor and improve the methods used to determine unfair play. Thank you for your cooperation as we work to provide the best game environment possible.
- Adjusted the conditions used for matching in PvP. This change makes it easier to match with opponents who have similar battle ranks.
- Adjusted matching so that players with a stable internet connection are matched together.
- Removed cool down time that occurred when characters with a Special Cover Change used Assists.
- Changed the order of banners on the Mission screen to show those with completed Missions first.
- Added display of main rewards for each Mission on the Mission screen. *Rewards will be shown even after they have been accepted.
Adventures and Training
- Added a feature on the Adventure results screen that lets you run the same Job Request if an identical one is owned.
- Combined the push notifications for completed Adventures and Training.
- Costumes or accessories for which you already exceed the maximum hold limit will no longer be displayed.
- Added a notification that reminds you when to pick up your Assist-o-Bot items.
- Added your current amount of Souls, Medals, and exchange items to their details dialog boxes.
- An icon of Shallot will be used if your Guild icon becomes unavailable (e.g. past Summon ticket). Please set a new icon if this occurs.
- Changed the order of the Character List to be organized by card number.
- Increased the player ID from 10 to 11 digits. Please note that previous IDs may have changed as a result.
- Adjusted some of the UI.
- Fixed a bug that reduced Ki after a Special Cover Change under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug in Friend Battles that caused the play count to increase for some Missions.
- Fixed a bug that caused card art with a gyro feature to not display properly on devices with iOS 13 or higher.
- In some Main Story stages, performing certain actions on the character selection screen would result in being able to use locked Shallot transformations.
- Upon obtaining 100 Z Power or more for Krillin (DBL25-01E) or Tien (DBL25-03E) from a once-daily limited stage in the Event "Train! Train! Train Some More!", the animation when obtaining the character would not play.
- Fixed other bugs.
Plans for Future Updates
This update reduces the amount of time required to load the title screen after starting the app, along with decreasing battle load times.
In the next update, we plan to greatly reduce the amount of time required to move from the title to the home screen.
We are also currently working to address an issue wherein Guilds are able to amass an abundance of Guild Points by repeatedly having members join and leave their guild.
We in the development team hope to continue to provide you all with exciting updates and events going forward.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team