The game will be upgraded to Battle Version 2.2 alongside the maintenance on 05/20/2020
! It includes changes that will give players the chance to enjoy more tactical battles!
*The following updates will be in effect following maintenance on 05/20/2020
The player under attack was unable to act for a longer period of time than intended when Tackles were used in combos, making them unable to respond until the combo finished.
The attacking player could also gain an advantage by performing a Tackle at the end of a combo.
We have made adjustments so that Tackles performed against enemies who are already under attack, such as after receiving an Arts attack, will only knock your opponent back to mid-range and cannot be continued into a combo.
*A Tackle can still be connected to the next combo if it is used when your opponent is not already under attack.
*Even if your opponent is able to move after being hit, you cannot connect a Tackle to the next combo if they are already under attack.
Combo Compensation Adjustments
Since Tackles can no longer be used to extend combos, we have reduced the severity of combo damage compensation.
As a result, there will be an increase in the overall combo damage done by characters who can easily string together long combos.
Dokabaki Impact Adjustments
Some Dokabaki Impacts created by two beam-type Special Moves colliding now have the ability deal a finishing blow.
Your opponent can be defeated if you win one of these Dokabaki Impacts and their health drops to 0.
*Your opponent cannot be defeated when two Strike Arts or other similar attacks collide in a normal Dokabaki Impact.
New Tag "Powerful Opponent" Coming
To bring more variety to your party compositions, the "Powerful Opponent" Tag will be added to the following characters.
- Broly: Fury (DBL-EVT-02S)
- Android #21 (DBL-EVT-13S)
- Vegeta (DBL01-17S)
- Legendary Super Saiyan Broly (DBL01-35S)
- Final Form Frieza (DBL01-41S)
- Turles (DBL02-13S)
- Cooler (DBL02-15S)
- 1st Form Frieza (DBL03-13S)
- Perfect Form Cell (DBL04-04S)
- Demon King Piccolo (DBL05-08S)
- Super Janemba (DBL05-11S)
- Majin Buu: Good (DBL06-06S)
- Goku Black (DBL06-13S)
- Chilled (DBL07-05S)
- Super Saiyan Broly (DBL07-07S)
- Vegeta (DBL07-10S)
- God of Destruction Beerus (DBL07-11S)
- Final Form Cooler (DBL08-10S)
- Boujack (DBL08-13S)
- Zamasu (DBL08-14S)
- Perfect Cell (DBL10-09S)
- Super Namekian Lord Slug (DBL10-10S)
- Hyper Meta-Rilldo (DBL11-04S)
- Buu: Super (DBL11-09S)
- Legendary Super Saiyan Broly (DBL12-01S)
- Metal Cooler (DBL12-02S)
- Golden Frieza (DBL13-06S)
- Ultimate Gohan Absorbed Buu: Super (DBL13-09S)
- Android #13 (DBL14-05S)
- Goku Black (DBL15-02S)
- Final Form Frieza: Full Power (DBL15-06S)
- Hit (DBL15-08S)
- Fusion Android #13 (DBL16-02S)
- Super #17 (DBL16-13S)
- Full Power Boujack (DBL17-03S)
- Buu: Kid (DBL17-06S)
- Final Form Frieza (DBL18-01S)
- Cooler (DBL18-03S)
- Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black (DBL18-06S)
- Super Baby 2 (DBL19-08S)
- Super Janemba (DBL20-02S)
- Syn Shenron (DBL21-01S)
- Baby Vegeta (DBL21-02S)
- Android #21: Evil (DBL21-05S)
- 1st Form Frieza (DBL22-05S)
- 1st Form Cell (DBL23-02S)
- 1st Form Frieza (DBL01-40E)
- 3rd Form Frieza (DBL01-43E)
- Turles (DBL02-14E)
- Vegeta (DBL03-04E)
- 1st Form Cell (DBL03-08E)
- 2nd Form Cell (DBL04-02E)
- 1st Form Frieza (DBL04-07E)
- Demon King Piccolo (DBL05-09E)
- Cooler (DBL07-06E)
- Android #17 (DBL08-04E)
- Android #18 (DBL08-05E)
- Majin Buu: Pure Evil (DBL10-05E)
- Super Namekian Lord Slug (DBL11-10E)
- God of Destruction Beerus (DBL13-04E)
- Chilled (DBL13-07E)
- Super Janemba (DBL13-08E)
- Boujack (DBL15-03E)
- Zamasu (DBL16-05E)
- Legendary Super Saiyan Broly (DBL17-02E)
- Android #13 (DBL17-04E)
- 2nd Form Frieza (DBL18-02E)
- Buu: Super (DBL19-04E)
- Hyper Meta-Rilldo (DBL19-09E)
- Majin Buu: Good (DBL21-04E)
- Perfect Form Cell (DBL23-03E)
- 1st Form Frieza (DBL01-24H)
- 2nd Form Frieza (DBL01-42H)
- 1st Form Cell (DBL03-09H)
- 2nd Form Cell (DBL04-03H)
- Turles (DBL06-08H)
We will continue to work hard to provide you with the most enjoyable game possible, so please do not hesitate to give us your feedback regarding the battle system.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team