Thank you for your continued support of Dragon Ball Legends.
The app version was updated on 04/08/2020
The most recent version is 2.7.0.
To continue to play the game, please update to the latest version in app stores.
If you use a Rising Rush at the same time as your Buddy, you will now be able to unleash an even more powerful Rising Rush.
- Both players will need to have obtained 7 Dragon Balls in order to activate this move.
- When one player activates a Rising Rush the other player will need to activate theirs before the first one hits the boss, is evaded, or is interrupted.
- When a double Rising Rush is activated, the hit animation will start immediately, meaning the Boss is unable to avoid getting hit. It will also do more damage than an ordinary Rising Rush.
- Check the Help section for more details on how to use this move.
Battle start animations have been adjusted.
You can now check Missions from Event screens.
A Menu button has been added to the Exchange Shop.
Added a few new Summon animations. Also adjusted a few animations.
The conditions for ZENKAI AWAKENING Summons have been changed.
*Summons will display even if the applicable characters are under ★7.
*Applicable characters must still be over ★7 for the Summons to be usable.
Your last selected slot and Job Request scroll position will now be saved on the Adventure screen.
Changed the order of tabs in the Mission screen.
Before Change: [Daily] [Z Mission] [Events]
After Change: [Daily] [Events] [Z Mission]
Upgraded the Auto Mode AI
The AI is now more aggressive.
They'll also make full use of Dragon Balls and Arts Cards that have extra abilities.
When reattempting battles, you can now choose to try again with the same team.
*Reattempting with the same team shortens the load time before the battle starts.
Equipment Rank Z+ added.
This may be added to Equipment with the most powerful abilities.
*In this update, we're adjusting the pre-existing upgrading system instead of expanding it. Equipment effects will not change.
Performing certain commands when in the Equipment "Upgrade All" mode would cause you to be unable to continue.
Fixed other bugs.
- Players will need to download a large amount of data after the update. We recommend that players update their apps in an environment with strong connectivity, such as through Wi-Fi.
- Please be aware that it may be difficult to find a match in PvP for some time after the update.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team