Thank you for your continued support of Dragon Ball Legends.
The app version was updated on 12/18/2019
The most recent version is 2.1.0.
To continue to play the game, please update to the latest version in app stores.
*You can see which version you have by checking the top left corner of the title screen.
- Players' Energy Tanks would sometimes be displayed as empty. *This was a display error only, and players' actual Energy Tanks were not affected.
- There is an issue with the Popular Characters list in Hyperdimensional Co-Op, and the button to display the list was temporarily disabled. *The issue is scheduled to be fixed in a future update.
- The From the Original Series Event "Raditz Attacks!" wasn't displayed.
- Bonus rewards were incorrectly displayed in the reward lists of players invited to a Hyperdimensional Co-Op.
- Shallot would use a character's original Special Move during battle even after setting their Zenkai Awakened move as his customized Special Move.
- Your character would not show on the victory screen when your Buddy used one of the characters listed below to land a LEGENDARY FINISH in Co-Op.
- Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) (DBL10-06S)
- Super Saiyan Goten (Kid) (DBL12-06S)
- After switching tabs on the Guild screen, the "Reload" button displayed, but would not work when tapped.
- Fixed other bugs.
- Players will need to download a large amount of data after the update. We recommend that players update their apps in an environment with strong connectivity, such as through Wi-Fi.
- Please be aware that it may be difficult to find a match in PvP for some time after the update.
We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused our valued players.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team