Thank you for your continued support of Dragon Ball Legends.
The app version was updated on 02/05/2020
The most recent version is 2.2.0.
To continue to play the game, please update to the latest version in app stores.
*You can see which version you have by checking the top left corner of the title screen.
- Added Z Missions.
- All Energy Ticket maximum limits have been increased from 99 to 200.
- The Skip Ticket maximum limit has been increased from 999 to 2,000.
- Improved overall performance and image processing speeds.
- Increased speed for character sorting.
- Added display of Buddy's health when they are hit by a Rising Rush during Co-Op.
- Added the ability to move to the Party Formation screen by tapping Battle/Support members in Co-Op.
- Improved and stabilized matching process for PvP and Hyperdimensional Co-Op.
- Added ability to check the Soul Boost status of characters.
- Added "Episode" to character filter options.
- Card Sleeves now display on your opponent's screen.
- Fixed other bugs.
- Players will need to download a large amount of data after the update. We recommend that players update their apps in an environment with strong connectivity, such as through Wi-Fi.
- Please be aware that it may be difficult to find a match in PvP for some time after the update.
We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused our valued players.
We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Ball Legends.
Dragon Ball Legends Management Team